Thursday 13 October 2011

Shooting The Awel Fain

Thanks to Coach Morris' lasting support and help, I managed to get an interview with Jamie & Louise on BBC Radio Wales yesterday, you can listen to how it went here

Click 'Listen Now' and Skip to 35 miniutes and 10 seconds for the start of our chat.

I went along to BBC Radio Leicester where I was put in a room on my own and linked into a call with Jamie, Louise and Coach Morris - live on air.

The Everyman Olympian looking like a hospital radio DJ.
I had a great time in that room on my own and would like to also thank Paul and Julie of BBC Radio Wales and Val of BBC Leicester for their help and being so welcoming in this process.

Best regards,

The Everyman Olympian, available for radio and other forms of interview upon request.

No comments:

Post a Comment