Monday 17 October 2011

Walk Jog Run Podcast - Interview 17th October 2011

Yestereve before I went off for my first training session for The Handball Challenge I had a call from the states, Caitlin from WalkJogRun.net was on the line and interviewed me about all aspects of The Everyman Olympics.

You can check out my interview for this site here.



WalkJogRun.net is a great site that I came across through a friend when I was looking to see where I could run when I was away from home, it's great for mapping walks, jogs and runs; does what it says on the tin.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Boris,

    Thanks so much for interviewing with us! I had a lot of fun speaking with you about your experience with the Everyman Olympics. You'll have to let us know your future plans when you decide!

    -Caitlin

    ReplyDelete